You CAN make a difference! Our gracious volunteers are the strength of 3Hopeful Hearts. It is through the power of skill based volunteers that we are able to continue being a support to those families touched by child loss.
Helping hands are essential to helping raise funds to support our 3Hopeful Hearts families navigating the journey of child loss. Make a difference by joining our organization in assisting with events and opportunities in support.
- Office assistance volunteer/ IT volunteer -includes understanding of Microsoft office/access/Constant Contact/ data entry and organizational skills
- 3HH office yard cleaning/gardening/weeding
- Family correspondence volunteer- includes writing cards to 3HH supported families and organizing data base entries
- Creative volunteer-includes tasks such as sewing, baking, musicians, art projects, making signs- anything that needs creative talents.
- Errand volunteer-includes passing out fliers, picking up donations, office supplies etc
- Community outreach volunteer/ Speakers Bureau volunteer- includes contacting community services organizations, churches, other non-profits to set up and provide presentations regarding 3hh services in the community.
- Staffing resource booths at local fairs and community events or parades to spread awareness of 3HH.
- Appreciation (stewardship) volunteer- Coordinate donor appreciation efforts using tools and creativity to keep donors engaged and feeling appreciated- included a calendar of dates to assure ongoing contact with donor base.
- Event volunteer/ Fundraising volunteer- -includes helping out at 3HH hosted events:
- Golf Tournament
- Walk to Remember
- Musicians for Walk and other events where music is needed
- Community 5K
- Music Benefit
- Camp BraveHeart
- Candlelight Tribute
- Calling or visiting local businesses to attain donations or sponsorship
- CAB Team- Child/Adolescent Bereavement Support volunteer – This position requires an interview process and comprehensive training is provided 1-2 x yearly depending on need. Reporting to and working side by side with other CAB volunteers and with the Executive Director and Director of Outreach.
- Attend 8 hour training
- Have family support skills and time to lend to this position
- Availability to be on the 24 hour on-call schedule at least 1x weekly
- Attend monthly debriefing meetings
- Willingness to ‘companion’ families through their grief journey
- Have a big open heart
Let us know you're interested!
Fill out our volunteer application and our volunteer manager will be in touch with you soon with opportunities and current needs! Already filled out the application? Click the "Existing Volunteer" button to check out our latest volunteer opportunities and sign-up to volunteer!
If you have any questions, feel free call or send us an email:
If you're able to offer financial assistance, please consider a monetary donation.