3Hopeful Hearts Walk to Remember
Sunday, September 13, 2020
1500 W. Mulberry in Fort Collins
Meet at Shelter 7 across the street from the City Park Pool
The 3Hopeful Hearts Walk to Remember is intended to unite families who share the bond of losing a baby or child. The walk is designed to provide bereaved parents with a powerful, personalized opportunity to memorialize their loss. Bereaved parents and families who attend will find hope and healing as they honor their children.
The walk is for all bereaved parents, their families, and support system. The walk will take place around City Park lake, a loop of .65 miles that can be walked as many times as you would like. It is a flat side-walked path that can easily be navigated by all. We hope you will be able to join us.
– No registration is required for this event – we are always looking for books for our lending library. If you have a book that has helped you along your grief journey, we will be taking donations of books at the event.
We are working hard to ensure the safety of all of our guests:
– We have reserved enough space around City Park lake to socially distance.
– Our memorial and activity tables will be well spread out, sanitized and monitored throughout the event.
– All attendees are required to wear masks to the event.
– If attendance permits, we will stagger start times to ensure proper social distancing around the lake.