OPPORTUNITIES TO HONOR AND GIVE
“I want to give back.”
“How can I help?”
“I want to support 3Hopeful Hearts but I don’t have the time to volunteer.”
There are so many wonderful ways to support the efforts to 3Hopeful Hearts, and today it is easier than ever to rally your own network of friends and family to create an event that will not only raise vitals funds, but spread the word about how we support grieving parents and families after the loss of the child.
- Read the information and click the links below to find out more about some of the simple but effective options to run 3rd-party donation events for 3Hopeful Hearts.
- When you have decided on something that fits your style, go for it!
We are here to help as well. Just reach out using the “Help me” link and we will support you as you host your own event from beginning to end.
When my birthday rolled around this year, I was asked by my family and friends “What do you want for your birthday?” It took me just seconds to come up with a fundraising effort for 3HopefulHearts. Knowing how invaluable this wonderful organization has been by supporting me and lifting me up since my son’s death made my decision to include them in my birthday fundraising was exactly What I wanted. The response I received from my Facebook friends and family was incredible. We surpassed the target amount and everyone was so thrilled to be able to participate in something meaningful to me, to them and to others who have and continue to receive their love and kindness through a most difficult journey of healing from a child loss.Leanna N.
- Local Businesses: Restaurants, bars, and creative, artistic businesses often hold community events where proceeds go to a non-profit. Ask a manager and your favorite place to hang out to see if they offer this option.
- Social Media:
- Facebook fundraisers are very popular for birthdays or special occasions.
- Our own database, Network for Good, also helps you host an event using social media, and they take less of a percentage than Facebook!
- Garage Sales: Every summer, we see garage sales all around the community. Maybe you hold your own, or maybe your get a group of friends to all bring items, advertise for a large garage sale where proceeds will go to support 3Hopeful Hearts, and we send you some advertising materials, posters, brochures, etc.
- Themed House Party: invite your friends to gather at your home around a themed party. Hold an auction, a raffle, or some sort of fun way to raise money. You bring in vital funds, but you also raise awareness of our cause and spread the word of who we are, and that is just as important to our success! We can even provide posters, brochures, cards, or show up to speak about our cause.
- And so much more!
Need some guidance and direction. Reach out to 3Hopeful Hearts and we can get you started!