You CAN make a difference! Our gracious volunteers are the strength of 3Hopeful Hearts. It is through the power of skill based volunteers that we are able to continue being a support to those families touched by child loss.
Helping hands are essential to helping raise funds to support our 3Hopeful Hearts families navigating the journey of child loss. Make a difference by joining our organization in assisting with events and opportunities in support.
All volunteers will participate in an introductory training, held quarterly to introduce the mission of 3Hopeful Hearts. This training is 3 hours and will cover details about our organization and the volunteer roles that are available.
Family Support Volunteers require additional training along with semi monthly team debriefings
to be qualified to assist in this important role.
Event volunteer/ Fundraising volunteer– -includes helping out at 3HH hosted events:
- Golf Tournament
- Walk to Remember
- Musicians for Walk and other events where music is needed
- Community 5K
- Music Benefit
- Camp BraveHeart
- Candlelight Tribute
- Calling or visiting local businesses to attain donations or sponsorship
CAB Team – Child/Adolescent Bereavement Support – This team is the heart of our mission. Our team members provide grief companionship for bereaved families.
- Attend training’s which include shadowing and semi monthly team debriefing sessions
- Will have opportunities to develop family support skills
- Requires time in office connecting with families via telephone
- Providing community resources
- Meeting with families at the 3Hopeful Hearts office
- General bereavement support
- Family correspondence volunteer– includes writing cards to 3HH supported families and organizing data base entries
- Creative volunteer-includes tasks such as sewing, baking, musicians, art projects, making signs- anything that needs creative talents.
- Errand volunteer-includes passing out fliers, picking up donations, office supplies etc
- Community outreach volunteer/ Speakers Bureau volunteer– includes contacting community services organizations, churches, other non-profits to set up and provide presentations regarding 3hh services in the community.
- Staffing resource booths at local fairs and community events or parades to spread awareness of 3HH.
- Appreciation (stewardship) volunteer– Coordinate donor appreciation efforts using tools and creativity to keep donors engaged and feeling appreciated- included a calendar of dates to assure ongoing contact with donor base.
- 3HH office yard cleaning/gardening/weeding
Let us know you’re interested!
Fill out one of our volunteer applications and our volunteer manager will be in touch with you soon with opportunities, upcoming trainings and current needs!
If you have any questions, feel free call or send us an email:
If you’re able to offer financial assistance, please consider a monetary donation.